Monday 21 January 2013

Engagement News

Hey Dolly fans, sorry I have not posted for a long time, this last month has been crazy, grandma has been poorly and me and Jim got engaged!!

I also been watching some old films but not 80's - lost boys excluded. I watched Dracula the Gary Oldham version / the best in my opinion and atonement which is more modern plus A dangerous Method so basically a Keira Knightley session , I haven't make much Jewellery lately, but now have Internet at home and New IPad so updating the blog will be better than popping down to Dad,s house , anyway films to watch this month are Dusk til Dawn ( firm favourite) and Mannequin and TED. Already watched Ted , really funny and rude especially the party with Sam Jones- love Flash Gordon lol .

Happy watching and see you next time !

dolly x

No comments:

Post a Comment