Saturday 16 February 2013

Bobbie' s adventures

Jim and myself have decided to let bob outside, he went into the garden and around the bins, hope he comes back :) I was thinking of changing the blog to Bobbie' adventures as I don't watch as many films as I was and due to small reader numbers. What do you think ?

Bit of a quiet week with films but we did go and see Django Unchained , it was really bloody but it was really excellent especially Jamie Foxx. the soundtrack is awesome as well. I have finished watching house of cards , also been watching 1st series of vampire Diaries , I'm obsessed, think I prefer Damon to Stefan , think because my new boss is a Stefan and I have a ex boyfriend called that as well , nothing really new in the dolly household , except my WIFi was broken but that is a dull, I did my good deed for the week and have Jonny a TV for him to up cycle at his shop , think it may be cat related, TTFN for now

Dolly x

No comments:

Post a Comment