Saturday 6 July 2013

Sunny Saturday

VMorning Dolly Fans, big news in Dolly HQ, I have collaborated with a children's entertainer and will be making badges for him and sweetie bracelets for goodie bags, it's in the pipeline but very exciting, 

I have a good weekend planned ( although I am still in bed at the moment ) 

It is the last day of trading and Au Revoir for BirdsYard, going to see the girls and Jonny later and maybe do some shopping , also going to Pop Boutique and get coffee from Mrs Atha's, in fact I go and see all my friends whom have shops in town , Bo Carter, and Mad Elizabeth ..... 

Then tonight we are going to El Bareto for dinner with Grandma and then tomorrow there is a vintage fair in Horsforth, so all good , I have been making loads of new sweeties and beaded jewellery for my 1st stall at Handpicked Hall on 27/28 July , well excited , HPH is in the grand arcade leeds City Centre 

TTFN 

Dollyxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment