Thursday 25 September 2014

Cocktails and Dreams

Hello Dolly fans , I have making cocktails in my proper job this week,and though I would watch some more modern films so this week I am having my musical fix in watching the phantom of the opera, Gerald Butler is in this one, live him! Plus I watched the Vow last night, this is based on true events and was wonderful , sad but happy! I really like Nicholas Sparks novels and the films that go with them, this is in this genre, I also have Cloud Atlas as I bought the book in the charity shop in Ilkley when me and James were on an adventure date, so I will be watching that over the next few days, if anyone has any suggestions of books or films for me to watch for the blog, please leave me a comment , or find me on Facebook or Twitter @designsdolly FB www.facebook.com/dollymixtures 

TTFN 

Dolly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment