Friday 7 November 2014

Leo Time

Hello Dolly fans, 

James has deserted the Dolly HQ for almost 3 weeks, so I'm catching up on Leo and Julia time, first up was Notting Hill as I haven't seen it for ages, and I'm trying to get my Julia Roberts collection up to date, but as Netflix is so good it's easy !!!

I have also been watching older films too, And a massive favourite is Romeo and Juliet , love Claire Danes and Leo of course, the soundtrack us really good as well, I have had it on iPod for years, plus such a great ensemble cast , tybalt is the prince of cats and guns referred as swords, plus a rock style soundtrack!! 

I was 16 when this came out, almost 20 years ago!! Claire Danes was only 16 when she made it , Leo is so fit in this film, and the story so tragic and poignant , espically when they get married( sob) 

When Mercutio dies, oh god, Harold perrinau is so good! Baz Lurmann is a brilliant director , I love all his films, Strictly Ballroom and Moulin Rouge, and the Great Gatesby, some of the ensemble cast, are in more than one film, so really this week is a Baz love in! It's all dramatic and tragic all at the same time!! 

TTFN 

Dolly xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment