Monday 15 December 2014

Paul Rudd and Me!!!

Who needs a paddle when you have a rudd..er

Me and Mr James LOVE Paul Rudd , I have been watching old and new Paul Rudd films including Clueless, Funny People and How do you Know with Reece Witherspoon, and Owen Wilson,

of course we couldnt  go on without mentioning  Romeo and Juliet He plays  Paris

I think that Paul Rudd is probably a really nice guy as when he was in the 40 year old virgin, they danced on the hill, he doesnt take himself too seriously and looks up for a laugh!!

another one with Paul Rudd is the Object of my affection with Jennifer Aniston, also love her too.....

on the blog this week James is still promising to do a guardians of the galaxy blog post, I thought the film was really brilliant with a great soundtrack which i may or may not have been singing along to on the way to work......Guardians is the middle of multi film franchise  and as a MASSIVE geek and loves Comic Book Films, especially Star Lord and Groot.

also this week I have been watching some christmas films, I watched Serendipity and The Holiday , both great films with good casts, Serendidity is my favourity seasonal film, with Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack  and set in a great place of New York, I really want to visit, come on James, get it sorted!!!!

anyhoo

TTFN

if I not back before Merry Christmas and a great 2015

Dolly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment