Friday 13 February 2015

Musicals Week

Hello Dolly fans, this week I have been watching some of my musical selection of DVD's! Let's start with mamma Mia, I love this film, yes even the part when pierce Bronson sings!! It's so cheerful and happy film and has such a great cast, even James enjoys it! I have also got a soft spot for Chicago and I have featured it previously but Burlesque is a film that I could watch every couple of month , with that is Rock of Ages, Tom Cruise is a special person and I LOVE Julianne Hough!!! Also we have watched Jersey boys which is a film about music and a band and not technically a musical, however it is brilliant , Chicago is really good with the jazz hands and Richard Gere! So I think this next week I may watch Richard Gere films and maybe some Julia Roberts so Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride, Officer and a gentleman and some other ones, if you have any suggestions, just drop me a mail or a message on the blog 

TTFN 

Dolly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment