Sunday 26 July 2015

Back to the 80's

Hello dolly fans, I have the mick  taken out of me by Dream team 5000 ( Big Nick and Adamski) that the blog is not 80's anymore so I will be going back to my roots, and concentrating on the 80 films that I love!!! This week I'm revisiting all the 80's films and music that is special to me, this includes Top Gun and St Elmo's Fire and new one to me is Say Anything with John Cusack, and FlashDance and Ghostbusters , as they are remaking it as all girl cast #girlpower#fiercebabes, I think this will be worth watching , however the original is the best!! I have also not watched Stand By Me and Dirty Dancing for a long time either and also The Lost Boys, we will also be looking at 80's films that have been remade including rumours of a remake of the flight of the Navigator( Big Nick is not happy) so it seems I have s lot to watch and listen to this week so I'm off now ......

TTFN 

Dolly and Dream Team 5000

No comments:

Post a Comment