Saturday 14 March 2015

Mother's Day treats

Hello Dolly Fans,

This week, me and Mummy and grandma went to the Vue to see The 2nd Best exotic  marigold Hotel , we loved it! Its  a lovely film all about India and the lives of the elderly guests in the hotel, It follows on well from the first one, I especially love Maggie Smith and her grumpy and sarcastic look on life, plus Bill Nighy is always great to watch plus my special favourite of Richard Gere, His hair is so white!!! This film was great, and really shows India and all the colours and culture, and that older people can have another lease of life in another country , I think this year will be the year of cinema for Me as there are loads of period drama films coming out including Far from the Madding Crowd and Suite Francaise, And A little Chaos with kate Winslet ,all of them look brilliant . We saw a trailer for Alan Bennett True Story called the Lady In the Van, but we have to wait til November.

James will be driving me mad when  Age of Ultron come out but that it not til April! plus later on in the year Magic Mike XXL comes out, that looks right up my street, LOVE Channing Tatum

I will be concentrating on films based on books this week, including The Notebook, The Help and Chocolat, and I will be recommending lesser known films, including Frida and One Day with Anne Hathaway,

Happy Mothers Day to all the mums and Step mums and grandmas!!!!

TTFN

Dolly



No comments:

Post a Comment