Sunday 29 March 2015

Weekend!!

We have been watching lego Movie this week and some old school movies 

First up is The Lego Movie, My Boyfriend bought it the other day and we watched it on Friday night, this film is so funny and silly but there are some adult themes in it, but the soundtrack and the cast are awesome , the songs get stuck in your head, espically everything is awesome ! The cast was brilliant and funny, we could watch this every week!!! 

I also found on my netflix account some old school gems, so rewatched pretty in pink and Empire Records, and HeartBreakers, as you know Readers, I am a massive Molly Ringwald fan, so I made J watch this with me last night!! Sorry Babe ;) 

Empire Records is quite old school as well , Liv Tyler and Renee Zewelleger as teens, and wicked soundtrack, this film is a bit like Waiting, dogma, that kind of genre, moody teens come good , great ensemble cast too!!!!  And Heartbreakers, well I like the con man/woman films, this is sleek like Mr and Mrs Smith, and Catch me If you can, but with brilliant girls, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sigourney Weaver and Jason Lee. It is a fun and charming film, that doesn't take itself too serious. 

Right I'm off to make more sweets for the Easter Fun Day on Sunday

TTFN 

Dolly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment