Sunday 1 March 2015

Ready for romantic films and .....Mr Grey

Special Report

50 shades and .......More 


I have been putting it on ice to go see 50 shades of grey, but as its almost my birthday, I asked my boyfriend to put up my film blog and do some research with me, so we went to see it yesterday, and i have read all 3 books, so although the books are not very well written, the inner goddess bits annoyed me, ( they have got rid of this in the film- thank god) it was sleek and well photographed, showing sweeping scenes of Georgia and Seattle, and the chemistry was there between Ana and Christian, I came away thinking it was missing something, There has been talk on social  media about it promoting domestic violence and thats crap, I know from experience and although she doesnt sign the contract in the first film , she does and it is primarily a LOVE story, so for that I loved the soundtrak and the cast was excellent, I hope for more of Marcia Gay Harden, she is favourite of mine, and Dakota Johnson is very intensive and completely naked, Bravo Lady!!

On the same track with romantic films, this week I have also rewatched some of my 90's films , like While you were sleeping ( not sure if I like sandra Bullock more than Julia Roberts, Hope Floats( cry everytime) and Sleepless in Seattle( think there is a theme) 

Plus a film I havent seen before Divine secrets of the YA-YA sisterhood( Sandra again) - Bit obsessed.

Although might want to see some comedies to cheer me up a bit as too romantic and tearjerkers came get a girl down.

TTFN

Doll
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment